Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring Back Tara Greenery

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
in Feedback and Suggestions
Since the excuse back then to remove props was 'lag', and even after splitting the map nothing much did change... Can it be possible to bring back the trees and shrubbery that were in Tara before?

The anniversary event added a bunch of props to the city, and there doesn't seem to be any lag issues, as far as I can tell. So why not bring back those, too?
Tara.jpg
Zarric

Comments

• ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    I'll throw my 100% support in for this, it was really nice having it when it was around. It was then taken away for an excuse that didn't really change anything performance wise, it remained the same honestly from the before and after.

I would love to see a better looking town again, compared to the rather dull town we have currently.