Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Society Sponsorship - Quests repeated

Atheist42Atheist42
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
in Bugs and Glitches
Society Sponsorship quests are subdivided into 3 levels: A to E. Is it supposed to be possible for a particular quest to appear at two different levels?

I was looking at the Tara and Tailteann shadow missions that appear in the society sponsorship quests. I wanted to be able to look at the daily Tara and Tailteann missions and then try to get the same mission as a Society Sponsorship quest. To do that I need to build a table showing which level Society Sponsorship quest to select for each Shadow mission. I don't have a complete table yet, but based on the data I've got so far, it looks like around about 1/5 of the Tara/Tail Shadow Missions appear at each of the levels A, B, D and E, and that all Tara/Tail Shadow Missions are available at level C. That is, about 4/5 of the quests appear at two levels: Level C and one other level.

I'm guessing that someone started with a list of all Shadow Mission quests, and then made 5 mutually exclusive lists from it for the Society Sponsorship levels A to E. They could then copy these 5 lists into the 5 appropriate tables in the game database that would make them appear as Society Sponsorship quests. But when they were copying to the table of Level C Society Sponsorship quests they accidentally copied the entire list of Shadow Missions rather than the smaller list intended for Level C.