Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Making teleport items an action instead of items

ChoCho
Mabinogi Rep: 2,220
edited April 6, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
There's the Fahmes Ruins Hourglass, the Scuabtuinne Compass, the Avon Feather. It would be great if they and any future items like that were relocated to the action menu like Continent Warp instead of being items that take up space in your inventory. Or a new Fast Travel menu could be made that also includes the Baltane Camp and Festia. Maybe even put them in the Traveler's Guide. Just throwing out ideas.
Atheist42

Comments

• Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Good idea! It's not just the extra inventory space used by these items that bugs me. For those I don't use often, it's a challenge to remember where they are. Three of them use inventory items. One is an action. Two are on separate tabs in the character dialog. But all 6 are essentially teleport actions, so it makes sense that they should all be accessible by a single method.

I've got the Continent Warp action saved to an "Extra Skill Slot" panel thingy, for easy access. Not sure I want to use up 6 spots in an Extra Skill Slot for the 6 different teleport actions. But if there was a single action for "Teleport", that opened a menu listing the 6 options, that would be really useful.