Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Prettier Homestead Cherry Blossom Trees

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
in Feedback and Suggestions
Humbly requesting that one or more of the homestead cherry blossom trees be adjusted to match the color of the Cherry Blossom Tree and Pond. I'd love to have more cherry blossom trees on my homestead, but all of the options just look dingy and depressing compared to my pond tree. Even the "Pretty" tree and the Abundant tree, which is just the same model tree without the pond, are a darker pink for some reason. Why?

U4fY3tB.png
mintiel

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I only have one Cherry Blossom tree on my homestead, by design, because there is a problem with the tree model. Since, any prop can be made to face four different directions, one of the tricks we do with homesteads is plunk trees down and rotate them by different amounts so that when viewed together they look like different trees. The problem with Cherry Blossom trees is that the Cherry Blossoms, blowing off the tree into the wind, blow in the same direction relative to the individual tree, so that when you plunk and differently rotate a bunch of them, the implied direction of the wind is all over the place. So you have to choose between consistent wind direction but cookie-cutter trees, or different trees but messed up wind. It would be nice if we could rotate "the wind" and the tree separately.
    Yoriden
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, I definitely agree that the pink needs a redo for the older trees. They look like they're tinted for evening.
    Yoriden
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    I def agree they need to change the colors, but part of me also wishes they'd make the brighter ones a little less saturated as well. like keep the same general brightness but tone it down ever so slightly, and then make them all match.