Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Am i doing something wrong here?-Coffee event

talex9talex9
Mabinogi Rep: 840
edited May 11, 2023 in General Chat
***WARNING!!!*** SPOILER ALERT AHEAD!!! *** DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL A SURPRISE ON THE COFFEE EVENT IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BEFORE *** I MEAN IT!! *** OK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ***

Hi! Sorry to bother, but I just read the info on the upcoming barista event, and I can't get this sum right - not sure if there's a typo or if I'm adding wrong, but I tried a couple of times before coming to trouble.

Ok, so the event states that special coins are given on consecutive day logins, giving 2 of these on 30 consecutive days -already a daunting task- but the event runs from may 11th to June 8th, which is less than a month even (right? I'm honestly uncertain if Im doing something wrong). I know these events are all about frustrating difficulty, but impossibility breaks a new ground! Unless it is erinn-days, which would be a very welcomed surprise! Unrealistic expectations seem to be my forte too.

Thanks!
  1. Did you read the warning and are aware that a spoiler alert is included here and in answer?4 votes
    1. Yes! Bring it on!! I'm a big boi/big grill!!
       25% (1 vote)
    2. Reading? What is that?
       25% (1 vote)
    3. Baa-baa?
       50% (2 votes)
    4. Is Mr. AdoraBunny coming back soon? I mean, I still have this basket full of eggs and...nevermind
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    talex9 wrote: »
    Hi! Sorry to bother, but I just read the info on the upcoming barista event, and I can't get this sum right - not sure if there's a typo or if I'm adding wrong, but I tried a couple of times before coming to trouble.

Ok, so the event states that special coins are given on consecutive day logins, giving 2 of these on 30 consecutive days -already a daunting task- but the event runs from may 11th to June 8th, which is less than a month even (right? I'm honestly uncertain if Im doing something wrong). I know these events are all about frustrating difficulty, but impossibility breaks a new ground! Unless it is erinn-days, which would be a very welcomed surprise! Unrealistic expectations seem to be my forte too.

Thanks!

Hii Talex! This is pretty interesting hehe.
    The event has two hidden quests with the NPC Gwen! The spoiler can be found here: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Sweet_Coffee_Event_(2022)#Hidden_Daily_Quest
    Hopefully this help clears things up! You'll still need to be on the ball and log in every single day to qualify for the 30-day redemption reward. ❤
  • talex9talex9
    Ow! Oof, my bad...though ...it *still* could be of importance. Let me put an orange cone or something.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited May 14, 2023
    We are given 29 days to get 30 Consecutive Logins. You can get a extra Consecutive Login for completing each hidden quest which adds up to 2 extra Consecutive Logins if you complete both of them. So you can actually get up to 31 Consecutive Login days in total if you really try hard and don't miss a day.

Remember that this event refreshes at midnight so you will even get the daily event quests to earn coffee coins and a Consecutive Login on Thursday June 8th as long as you do it before the maintenance that is usually at 7:00am pdt. That is the nice loophole to events that refresh at midnight cause you actually have a 7 hour window before maintenance to make the ending Thursday count as a event day. The Event doesn't end at 12:00am on Thursday June 8th, it ends once the maintenance starts.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 14, 2023
    I seem to remember, a few years back, that there was an event where you needed to do something every day, maybe it was just to log in, I forget, and it kept tract of consecutive logins, or at least their total number, and you needed a certain number to get a reward, but anyway, it had the ability to buy lost "days" through the web shop. I don't think they ever did anything like that again. I thought it was a good idea actually; maybe legal found a problem with it?
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited May 26, 2023
    Im sorry but the fact i have to find that brat Gwen the NPC for the +2 log in bonus is just ridiculous
  • talex9talex9
    Demoncat wrote: »
    Im sorry but the fact i have to find that brat Gwen the NPC for the +2 log in bonus is just ridiculous

Yeah, Gwen is *definitely* the brat here...