Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia: Lorraine Nightmare Finish Bug

EnsenzeroEnsenzero
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited March 5, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue?
The issue is that the Festia Attraction: Lorraine's Nightmare, did not auto-complete and register as finish upon killing the Arc Lich, the last boss.
Our party of three: TS6, Jinhae, and Aomichan took the roles of Ninja, Alchemist, Puppetry respectively. I ended taking the killing blow on the Arc Lich with a Puppet, and we were stuck in the mission and had to quit for no rewards. (It might be because the puppet took the kill that caused the issue)

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
1. Pick puppetry
2. Survive and kill Arc Lich with a Puppet
3. Get stuck in the mission.

What do you expect to happen instead?
1. Kill Arc Lich
2. "Mission" instantly ends and grants the rewards for playing the attraction
3. Scores/achievements update

One of my images was messed up, so that one can't be used.
U20ZVRO.jpg

IGN: Aomichan
Server: Alexina

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It is the puppet indeed that is the issue.

I haven't found out the exact cause, but many many kills that the puppet makes don't count for this minigame.
    You might've noticed that often times Puppet kills (even times when the puppet causes the enemy to go to "finish" and you kill it with your own character) will reward no gold for the minigame.