Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF>Social Guild

ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild as i've tried playing as a solo player for a while now and i just don't enjoy the game as much as i did when i was a part of a guild.
I'm a giant at total 4.6k, i've mostly focused on close combat skills but i have mastered bard and started on everything but puppetry (currently working on ninja). I mostly do SM's as soloing dungeons now is just tedious but i would be more than happy to run dungeons again as long as i'm in a party, i would also like to start doing girg raids with people that won't scream and shout at me for not knowing what i'm doing or for lagging and not loading certain skills in time lol. If any active guilds are recruiting atm and I haven't put you off already i would love to hear from you :)

IGN: Shadowtivani

Comments

• CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    I don't know if you've checked my guild, I admit it's still small but it's social/PvE guild which you seem to be looking for. I have plans for it as it'll grow, like starting guild hosted Girgashiy. The idea is to make them as newbie friendly as possible like the ones I've hosted in the past, it'll be public but our guild will be the host.
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Small guilds are fine by me :) i'm coming online now so i can come meet with the guild if you're online.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    It's always nice to see people find a new home :o I hope you new home suits you well! :D
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    It's always nice to see people find a new home :o I hope you new home suits you well! :D

Thank you :) everyone here has made me feel welcome so far, i think i've found a home to suit me xD

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    You're very welcome ♥ ~ Ata♥