Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Drop Rates

ShidokaShidoka
Mabinogi Rep: 940
edited July 1, 2023 in General Chat
Hi everyone, upon coming back to Mabinogi in 2023 after the 2019 Nao merge I'm seriously wondering how to progress. I run over 20 dungeons daily, and run baltane missions every in-game day reset which is at 6 am. However, I have yet to receive any form of a drop. It's been 2 weeks since returning and I farm dungeons and baltanes every day at least getting in 20 runs for both minimum yet I cannot seem to get any sort of drop. I was able to obtain over 80+ elite baltane passes which included the two missions being siege weapon and counterattack. Didn't get a single demonic weapon nor broken piece of equipment. I would only make money from the gold that would drop throughout the mission. I opened over 30+ advanced supply boxes and didn't get anything. Now my real question is, how am I genuinely supposed to progress and make money? Late game is impossible to make any sorts of money due to not being able to be carried through Crom yet so I can't even get a mat from there. Rabbie clears give me quite literally a high five, so how am I supposed to buy enchants and get properly geared? Everything costs a fortune now since a lot of the population is afk which results in absurd inflation for concurrent players. I genuinely feel sorry for any new or incoming players, yes the game is easier to progress until it gets to the point where you live in the dungeons or in baltanes while queueing up squires. Even basic supply boxes cannot seem to yield me an ancient golden crystal in 100 openings-I got one shining metal shard though in 20 intermediate supply boxes. You can go months easily without really getting any form of drops, I believe a pity system should be in place after 100+ clears with no rewards. It's absurd how you can grind out content like a gremlin yet cannot formulate a single drop, and when you do finally get one drop you basically end up spending everything you just got to invest into one aspect of your gear or upgrading. It's demoralizing when you don't get anything after hours on end clearing out content each day.