Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Special Hyperspace Aurora Suit (F)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited July 7, 2023 in Bugs and Glitches
image.png

Appears normal facing front BUT graphical error from behind, part of the dress/tabard is clipped from the back view. Some kind of transparency issue from the other side of the texture of the dress is apparent.

This issue does not appear to be present on the other short version.

Thank you.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Arciellia :)
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Eep thanks for letting me know! I'll forward this to my team.
    I know this outfit in particular has quite a few issues graphically... but nontheless, looks really lovely in your deep red colour!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 7, 2023
    Arciellia wrote: »
    Eep thanks for letting me know! I'll forward this to my team.
    I know this outfit in particular has quite a few issues graphically... but nontheless, looks really lovely in your deep red colour!

Yeah I know. That clipping in the front is another issue. Sad because I really like this outfit. :D

clipping.png

Thank you. :blush: