Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Incorrect info in Stardust Quest

kittymommakittymomma
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Technical Support
I currently have the Rank B Stardust quest 'Secure a safe trade route' and noticed that the information for it is incorrect.

The 'additional info' for this quest says
Use commerce or outlaw pursuit to defeat trade bandits and obtain plain bandit badges, then speak to Melwyn in Dunbarton

I had this same quest a couple of days ago so I did a run with basic goods so that the bandits who appeared would be rookie or trained to get the plain bandit badges. However, once I actually completed that section of the quest it turned out that I actually needed to deliver rough bandit badges rather than the plain stated in the additional info.

I'm not sure if there are different versions of this quest requiring different bandit badges to be delivered as this is only the second time I've received the quest, but if there are then they should have different information that reflects the actual badges required as it's a little frustrating to do as it asks only to discover that information to be incorrect.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter. And thank you for a entertaining game... I truly love 'Living my fantasy life'!

Comments

• AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited July 23, 2023
    I'm not going to say this is correct or incorrect. I only want to state one thing that you can exchange plain bandit badges to rough bandit badges through any of the Imp traders. If you already knew that, please ignore. I had the same quest few days ago and I ended up collecting more plain bandit badges and exchanged them to complete the quest. So, if the additional text info didn't mention anything about exchanging badges, it'd be quite misleading.
    kittymomma