Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Revamp Mag Mell Missions

Invr4etInvr4et
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Feedback and Suggestions
Returning player after about a decade and eas going through my skills to rank. Everything went relatively fine and I've ranked every skill up to r1 except Fynn Bead Burnishing. That's when I smacked headfirst into a brick wall as the beads needed are locked away in the Mag Mell missions.

Soloing 4 seasons is impossible for me because of the timed orb room, and Dynamic Lands was such a slog. It took over over an hour to do just 2 solo runs.
I tried recruiting for help and it looks like hardly anyone does them anymore and most don't want to. I was then carried throughby a powerful player to run me through dynamic lands 4 times, and the biggest take away from those runs was the only proper way to run is to be powerful with high erg on weapons for crowd control as well as powerful pets.

The things that people kept repeating about it are it's mechanics are clunky/janky, and I agree. It feels like the devs were trying out new ways to incorporate old mechanics, but in the process made the fights feel frustrating to play. I think it's time to revamp the fights to be a bit more straight forward or at least be more generous with how the mechanics are handled.
  1. Should Mag Mell fights be revamped?0 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)