Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stacking behavior

SilverstarSilverstar
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited August 12, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
After Aug 11 2023 update, the stacking behavior changed to fill from bottom-up. My inventory is optimized for the original top-bottom stacking. Any way in options to select one way or other as preference?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited August 16, 2023
    Silverstar wrote: »
    After Aug 11 2023 update, the stacking behavior changed to fill from bottom-up. My inventory is optimized for the original top-bottom stacking. Any way in options to select one way or other as preference?

In the mean time, what if you rotated your inventories by 180°?
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Honestly, they should allow for multiple sorting options: Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, Alphabetical, Stats, Item Type, etc.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ... and to spin items to allow them to fit better.
  • SilverstarSilverstar
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Helsa wrote: »
    In the mean time, what if you rotated your inventories by 180°?

Ain't nobody got time for dat lolol I have so much junk. I'll just suffer in 180 degrees lol