Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fashionable "Weapons" Dressing Room

VairedVaired
Mabinogi Rep: 930
edited August 16, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
Although I haven't looked far to see if others have posted about additional dressing room suggestions, I wanted to include my own just in case. I have plenty of items I wear on my back in the weapon slot, but they aren't really "weapons." I think this would be a great addition to the other categories!

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Call it the Arsenal or the armoury. For crafters, the tool shed and so on. For all I'd like to see the ability to store more than one copy of an item.

Me? I like Flame Rider boots, so I have many in different colours, but only one in the Dressing Room. If they go with a tool shed, I have several types of pick axes, decked out for different tasks.