Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid Bug

SikelhSikelh
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
in Bugs and Glitches
I've seen others apparently posted about this same problem but I was on my Alt by his name of Liunjiich and he's at the Blaanid part where the quest above Austeyn is labled as "The Blue Truth" but when I talk to Austeyn it's just his normal dialog when he is SUPPOSED to tell me where Blaanid is supposed to BE at this point the "Memoir" thing just tells me to ask him but I can't it seems. At this point I have no idea how to continue this from there as I completed the whole Blaanid questline on my main but on this try on the alt this time it's buggy seeming and not working at this point.

Comments

• SikelhSikelh
    All I know is this issue has apparently been out for awhile and needs to be fixed whatever is wrong with it POST HASTE.
  • SikelhSikelh
    BAH I think I figured out the HOW to get around that and actually do this and thus how I must have done it last time though but my point STILL STANDS that this having been out as long as it apparently has means this still needs to be fixed post haste but in a different manner. Like having the game IN GAME actually tell us the correct things we are SUPPOSED to do do instead of completely the WRONG THING INSTEAD. Or rather telling us the what/where and when instead of telling us this as a nonsense "side quest" when it's actually a major quest needed to complete and do this at all. Point is still the Blaanid memoir questline thing needs some serious tweaking to not cause messed up nonsense like this.
  • Michelle4917Michelle4917
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I don't see any comments about earlier Blaanid bugs so I'll piggyback off your topic if that's fine since it involves Blaanid.
    I recently came back and I just started the memoirs and about to finish "Brave Boost: A Blue Fragrance on the Wind." I am at the last part where I talk to her

https://imgur.com/a/cqCpuuH