Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some BUGS, ERRORS & BROKEN things I found in game.

YnraYnra
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
edited September 21, 2023 in Bugs and Glitches
Hi, I hope you like and support the fix for the majority of the problems I found, here it goes:

- Metallurgy should appear the image for no collect without sieve and image of collect with sieve without needing to click the skill to use it, also if your empty handed you should automatically equip a sieve to collect.
- In touching the Blossoming Cage with free hands it should be able to automatically equip the Fynn Bell and use it, same for other gathering stances.
- There are some monsters that are not catchable for transformation, (sad face).
- When you go with Awakening of Light and a very fast pet exploring, the statues that appear are floating in the air.
- Inventory information is not shown totally when the information is too big, and gets beyond the screen frame, the rest of the information should be appearing at the right side, from above to bottom, also the news that appear in the screen blocks inventory and other menus.
- When you try to open the door on the Underground with the Phrases, it is bugged, doesn't work very well and is very hard to open.
- When you disconnect and a message comes when you try to enter again, saying you are already logged in, it doesn't work at the first try and it is very annoying, forced log off should be at the first try.
- When you fail to login in at the first try for a lack of connection sometimes it asks for Name and Password.
- All Dungeons and Missions when disconnected with party or no party, should be possible to logging in again, to appear a box to re-enter where you left it, even if you have to disconnect and re-enter again manually, for no more losing game.
- The Clear Mobilized the Expeditionary Force Achievement in the Journal is wrong, it does not appear as complete when all 4 difficulties are finished nor in the dark non-achievements that shows what the player doesn't have it.
- Acorns doesn't stack and it is annoying.
- Sharp Arrow Bundle doesn't stack too.
- Collect Mode doesn't apply immediately.
- The Shylock's Step is bugged, you need to wait a little longer after the fall on the knees.
- Commerce sometimes bugs and the bandits doesn't appear, or if they appear they just run away.
- In the Friends List the Guild List doesn't work.
- In the menu of Catering it should appear besides all the Food you have in your inventory, to be able to select it faster.
- In G25 the dish called Boar and Mushroom Skewer should be able to be 5 stars and to be eaten and collected like other foods, also having buffs.
- Also in the Cooking Journal there are dishes that doesn't appear.
- In the Dressing Room there are equipment that doesn’t appear or can be collected.
- In some areas you cannot cross while mounted in a pet, this should be revised.
- In some areas like Belvast you cannot fly.
- When you see jobs, raids and today's content time is in reverse, the most recent time is down the box, not up the box, so if you want to see them you need to scroll down.
- Mini-Gems don't show the time that is going to take to re-summon the Mini-Gem right after you try to summon it again.
- In commerce if you are attacked by bandits and you don't move immediately or fast enough, the character will keep walking invisibly forward, when you move you teleport just ahead, the longer you wait the more you move invisibly.
- Some characters and pets have their Name + Alexina for example and it is very unprofessional and annoying.
- In Character Info, Details Tab Status List is broken, it does not show full name, time of some and info of effects.
- All General Merchants should sell Bait Tin.
- When mounting in pets the camera must go a little higher, for if not, you see the character the most part in the upper screen instead of in the lower screen, this way you are not able to see in front of the character properly.
- When a skill reaches full training like for example 140.80, if you keep using the skill, you can surpass that amount, so you could have for example 150.80/140.80, or more, that's not very good.
- Characters Status seem to be wrong in some kind of way, people with 30k total level should be stronger and they are not, status must be verified.
- In the Crafting Menu if you put the mouse on the product your trying to make, there is no info.
- More outfits should be able to use outfit action 1 and 2.
- Altar of Restoration sometimes says that is not placed because another object is too close, even if you have enough space to place it.
- In a weapon or armor, Upgrades should show all the info of the upgrades, even the gem upgrade info, to know what are the bonuses of said upgrades.
- If you are in the boat to travel and you disconnect, you will re-log in the entry of the boat, not the boat or the other side of the traveling, this is very annoying.
- When you are doing commerce and you disconnect, you lose goods, this makes no sense, only thieves should be able to steal.
- Every Weapon and Armor for Combat should have Proficiency, Enchant, Reforge, Erg, Upgrade, Gem Upgrade and Special Upgrade.
- When clicking on NPC to talk the character doesn't rotate towards the NPC, to be directed in front of the NPC.
- The Stardust should be after the Falias Treasure, because is hidden/blocked behind the Main Menu.
- There is no Magic Craft or Hillwen Engineering Homestead Product Construction, (sad face).
- In Auction you don’t have Foods or Titles on Consumable, nor there is a section for Crafting, like Tailor, Handicraft, etc... In Other Equip should be Dolls and Puppets. Also there should be a section for Fynni too.
- If you are a Paladin with all the skills Rank 1 changing to Black Knight through the Dark Wizard, you don't get the bonuses from the skills, they appear Rank 1 but it's like Rank F.
- In the Homestead objects it should say what Theme is the object, for Themed Homestead objects only.
- You should be able to preview Stances, Chairs and 2nd Title animations and effects, because Stances, Chairs and 2nd Titles have no preview, in or out of the Auction.
- In the Auction you can't see if you already have the Item, Stance, Chairs, 2nd Titles, etc… In your disposal, to know if you already got them in your inventory, bank or dressing room.
- In the Shops, item's preview doesn’t work.
- When you try to change Talent Title if you scroll up or down, it will just auto scroll to your current Talent Title, making it very difficult to change Talent Title.
- You should be able to change 1st and 2nd titles whenever you want, just with a little countdown like Mini-Gems for example.
- Some 2nd titles names appear next to the 1st one and it is horrible.
- In the Title Menu the 1st titles and 2nd titles don’t show full name, information is short and 2nd titles don't show the preview of the effects, or the ones that have effects on the character, to see what they do if applied.
- Snap Cast should be duration 15 sec and cool down 30 secs in rank 1, sometimes when using magic, it should have a rank F: 1%, rank 9: 4%, rank 5: 7% rank 1: 10% chance to recharge automatically the snap cast skill, mages are very useless while they are charging the advanced magic skills.
- Chain Casting of Wands and Staffs should be applied to Advanced Magic too.
- Music buffs like Battlefield Overture, Enduring Melody and Vivace should at least have a duration of 60 seconds in rank 1.
- In Manage Glyphs, you should be able to name each one of the 4 slots separately, to be easier to distinguish in between the 1, 2, 3 and 4 slots when using them, also in putting a name it makes Glyphs cooler.
- Mini-Gems should give special skills, abilities or effects, they are a bit useless if it is just the image and no utility.
- Ping should be revised for some countries.

Comments

• AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited September 22, 2023
    Ynra wrote: »
    [...]
    - In G25 the dish called Boar and Mushroom Skewer should be able to be 5 stars and to be eaten and collected like other foods, also having buffs.

[...]

My Cooking Journal has 410/418 and all 410 dishes appear properly. Are you referring to those that are not on the 418 dishes list like the "Boar and Mushroom Skewer" ?

If this is considered as a quest item that cannot be traded or sold and require the player to make it, then, it should not be in Cooking Journal because all the ones in our cooking journal can be traded or sold. Oh well, too bad if you can't cook, Mabi just doesn't want you to be the "Star of the Dawn".

Also, you called this bug, errors and broken list. I saw that you have a lot of "should be". Those are more like wish list to me unless you can prove that they behaved different than before.

• YnraYnra
    [...]

[...]

My Cooking Journal has 410/418 and all 410 dishes appear properly. Are you referring to those that are not on the 418 dishes list like the "Boar and Mushroom Skewer" ?

If this is considered as a quest item that cannot be traded or sold and require the player to make it, then, it should not be in Cooking Journal because all the ones in our cooking journal can be traded or sold. Oh well, too bad if you can't cook, Mabi just doesn't want you to be the "Star of the Dawn".

Also, you called this bug, errors and broken list. I saw that you have a lot of "should be". Those are more like wish list to me unless you can prove that they behaved different than before.

Are you sick? All I am saying is that Boar and Mushroom Skewer should be a dish that you could make, eat and collect its achievement in the cooking jornal, more than that is your fertile imagination, because I made this list to help Mabinogi team in the first place. Mabinogi team is the one that needs to analyze and verify each one of the points in the matter, I don't need to be the "Star of the Dawn" and I sure don't need to prove anything to anyone.

All I said in the end about Mage skills is true, principally when Dark Mage and Alchemic Stinger Arcana gets here, archer is already full range and very fast, mage has a big disadvantage here in charging and waiting in comparasion to other Classes that are very fast at attacking and spamming, for me this is a broken thing, fortunatly when new Arcana arrives this will be fixed.

Btw, I did all the Generations and I am Rank 1 Cooking, being my Plain Yogurt the best in the game with add quote, I play Mabinogi for many years now, you should never make vain assumptions...
  • AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited September 24, 2023
    Are you sick?

LOL. I hope you are just making fun of my forum name.

All I'm saying is that all food in cooking journal are tradable. By making that "Boar and Mushroom Skewer" into cooking journal will render an not tradable quest item into a tradable quest item. In that case, making two versions of the dish with the quest one not tradable and the cooking journal one tradable should be a more approachable wish.

There is no need to call this 'fertile imagination', 'vain assumptions' and bring up game experience and even deter player to analyze this wish list and then even pull rank to proof authority on these matters.
  • YnraYnra
    edited September 24, 2023
    Are you sick?

LOL. I hope you are just making fun of my forum name.

All I'm saying is that all food in cooking journal are tradable. By making that "Boar and Mushroom Skewer" into cooking journal will render an untradable quest item into a tradable quest item.

There is no need to call this 'fertile imagination', 'vain assumptions' and bring up game experience and even deter player to analyze this wish list and then even pull rank to proof authority on these matters.

The point is that every food in the game should give buffs, be able to make it and archived it you genius, only that... And there is a need, for you dont understand peoples points and start to assume things. You said: Oh well, too bad if you can't cook, Mabi just doesn't want you to be the "Star of the Dawn". Just said I dont need to be the star and that I can cook in game, just saying, I saw that you have a lot of "should be". Is not the best reply when you dont have a valid point. Also yes, I thought your name was funny.
    PS: This was not expecially for ordinary players but for the Mabinogi Team to see.