Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fresh Meat: Seeking Guild

bobaliciousbobalicious
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi there!

I currently play FFXIV as my main game, but have reached a point where I need a second game to play.

I'm completely new to the game, and have always enjoyed anime styled mmos. I've played games like Luna, Luna+ Aura kingdom, and alot of side scroll types of games. I'm looking for a medium sized guild that's active both in gameplay, and events/activities (social) as I'd like to get to know people, and learn the game from different perspectives.

I'm a dedicated player, and will be active so long as I'm interested in something!

But anyway, yeah. I definatly need help in learning this game as it seems to be quite unique with the different class talent combinations you can have. I'll also be playing with two other fwends of mine (potentially) so I'm sure they'd wana join aswel!

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Welcome in Designer Guild if you haven't already found a guild. :heart: Happy playing, friend!