Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doll Bag Item Pickup Filter

KeaikozKeaikoz
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi everyone just had a wild suggestion I thought I'd throw out there.

Considering the recent quality of life updates we are having I would like to suggest making a toggle in the doll bag menu to filter out which items we want to be picked up more precisely. For example, in the case of the Moonlight Ferghus bag, it can pick up potions, ores, gems, and weaving materials. It would be beneficial to have a toggle for each of these item types rather than just a simple on/off option.

It would also be nice if the filter could filter specific items e.g. Filtering out HP 10 and HP 30 potions but HP 100 potions would still be picked up.

IGN: Keaiko
Twelie

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,850
    Agreed it would be nice to have. I could see them doing this and releasing an "everything pickup dollbag" with toggles as well in a doll bag gacha so it's profitable.