Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rose mary gloves.

JonatreqJonatreq
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Feedback and Suggestions
let us dye them.

:)
Twelie

Comments

• BalthisBalthis
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Why?
    The 3d model looks bad anyway, and there's the style tab for that reason.
    I mean, rosemary gloves' fingers are glued together.
    I admit, it's a bit funny that it's green, though using ice silk and ice fabric for crafting, and literally no material is green..
    I'm not saying it shouldnt happen, just curious about your particular reasons.
    I mean, i thought about it too, but at the end i realized its 3d model didnt't stand the test of time, so at the end, keeping it hidden, but this is just my own preference, and i perfectly understand if you actually like the look.