Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weapon Shop PTJ - Give Glenis Ring

FeverstoneFeverstone
Mabinogi Rep: 305
edited November 17, 2023 in Bugs and Glitches
The Part Time Job from the weapon shop in Dunbar to give Glenis (at the grocery store) a ring does not work.

I've received this quest twice (most recently at 9pm Central 11/17) and both times, when I try to talk to Glenis, she just does her regular conversation and will not take the ring. I have the quest item "Gift Ring To Be Delivered" in my inventory but cannot give it via conversation or via dragging it to her.

Edit: I was grabbing the quest from the board. I've heard from a guild mate that it works when you grab it directly from Nerys
Edit2: I tried grabbing it from Nerys and it still didn't work for me.
Psylorei

Comments

• GreengardenGreengarden
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    I've also had this issue, it stinks, i've done it twice and now i won't be grabbing them anymore until hopefully it's fixed.
    Psylorei
  • PsyloreiPsylorei
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    This happened to me as well! I failed the part time job twice. It would be great if devs could go in and erase those 2 failures as it was bugged and there was nothing I could do to convince Glenis to take that dang ring.

Perhaps shes jaded from accepting a ring from a handsome young man in her youth, that ended badly! XD "NEVER AGAIN!!!!" - Glenis
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I also experienced this the first week of the update. Not only did I stop doing this one, but I avoided Aeria's quest to give Glenis a ring as well, just in case.
  • ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    I also experienced this the first week of the update. Not only did I stop doing this one, but I avoided Aeria's quest to give Glenis a ring as well, just in case.

Hi Loomy, this bug was fixed during the November 22nd maintenance!