Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

QOL Suggestion for Dorcha Gauge

kennie363kennie363
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Feedback and Suggestions
Allow us the setting/option for us to disable the Dorcha Gauge something similar to the Alchemy Attribute Marbles. Would clean up screen clutter.
Niought

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    I had been wanting this since the moment the skill came out. I have mostly gotten used to it now, and since bachram boost gets activated from any battle skills, I understand it can't disappear whenever chainblade or any weapon is equipped. Still would be nice if its somehow more out of the way, but not sure how they could go about doing that.
    kennie363
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    You don't just minimize it? It condenses. Or did you want something else?
  • NioughtNiought
    edited December 24, 2023
    Amaraz wrote: »

I do, but ahhh, I still find it a little annoying at times since its still there. Like I said, I did get used to it mostly by now.

Another issue, I can't keep it locked so I don't accidentally move it, because sometimes it moves and I need to pull it back down my screen and fix it. But not sure how many other people would run into this issue, as I think its only because I tug the screen borders to make it full screen. I don't actually play in "full screen" mode.

• AmarazAmaraz
    Niought wrote: »
    Amaraz wrote: »

I do, but ahhh, I still find it a little annoying at times since its still there. Like I said, I did get used to it mostly by now.

Another issue, I can't keep it locked so I don't accidentally move it, because sometimes it moves and I need to pull it back down my screen and fix it. But not sure how many other people would run into this issue, as I think its only because I tug the screen borders to make it full screen. I don't actually play in "full screen" mode.

Options >Game > ETC > Lock the Dorcha Guage in place
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Oh, sorry if my sentence was confusing. I know how to, but if I do then when I move the screen the dorcha gauge will be locked in an annoying place and I have to go all the way into settings to unlock and move it. Best to keep it unlocked so I can always move it.
  • Gschoener1Gschoener1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    A fully remapable UI would be a great addition when they eventually upgrade to the new engine.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Niought wrote: »
    Oh, sorry if my sentence was confusing. I know how to, but if I do then when I move the screen the dorcha gauge will be locked in an annoying place and I have to go all the way into settings to unlock and move it. Best to keep it unlocked so I can always move it.

Ahh I see what you mean. I have to change the size of my screen too so I get it.
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Yeaah. I wasn't sure if that was a common thing, but considering its hard to access the taskbar otherwise, it makes sense to use that window. Just makes it a bit annoying for all the other boxes like dorcha gauge-