Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puppetry Customization

TakerOfDeathTakerOfDeath
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Feedback and Suggestions
I love the puppetry skill since I found out about it many years ago ,it even was my first mastered and grandmastered skill, but I wish we had more options to customize them. Colors are nice, but from the basic to the master minis, they don't have much to stand out. The only really interesting ones were from the puppet gachas or special crafted like the fallen marionette. I know with the new engine upgrade going on it might not be feasible right now, but I wish I could change out the clothes or armor fashion more like the dressing room is now ,but for the puppets. Even just a few options to put some clothes on the marionette for some personality would be appreciated from a long time puppet master.
Niought

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Honestly really love that idea. Might give the skill a whole new wave of interest too. And I mean, after seeing Brielle and Gillach, I want to dress puppets up too.