Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

“Shadow Reaper Box” (JP Server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited December 18, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9451
news_231213_ShadowreaperBox_jt5.png
boximg.png

Prepare yourself for the next new armor set:
(WARNING: Brought to you by google translate)

AWQPaUr.png

New set item effect - "Execution time enhancement"
When the character lands a critical hit there is a 5% chance of "Execution" taking effect.
(I don't know what kind of effect this pertains to, please feel free to let me know in the comments).

fKn37h5.png
wjcvYAr.png
Sox3v2P.png

gVCF.png
ubFD.png
p1s3.png
dC3d.png
87Sz.png
sr01.gif
876f.png
Yv32.png
wg04.png
wg05.png
wg06.png
wg01.png
wg02.png
wg03.png
roh3.png
7Vd3.png

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 18, 2023
    Perhaps they are referring to attack delay reduction? Anyway this new set looks pretty sweet. The animation of the special outfit is cool. I like the aesthetics of the gun app definitely. But what I am weirdly interested in is this: oCGN7S6.png See me and a number of other players have always wanted blush you could wear BUT the problem was they didn't make enough beauty shop versions with that kind of makeup and the one accessory that we did get called Shining Stage Starlight Holo-effect (face accessory) has a bunch of extra crap on it. I am pretty sure we can make this dark stuff into blush. I just wish it was a bit lower on the face then it would have been perfect.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn