Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Update our VIP - Update!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited March 4 in Content from Other Regions

Granted there are a lot of things that we have that match what KR has BUT there is also a lot of things they have that we don't. I buy a whole year of VIP every year during Black Friday sales, but even at half off it's barely worth it anymore because the items and things we get from it are NEVER updated to make it relevant to players. Please update our VIP Nexon or next year I might not even bother.

Honestly VIP should be updated with new perks and stuff on a yearly basis anyway to entice new subscribers. As a business you should not solely rely on gacha as a main source of revenue.

Thank you.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I actually stopped bothering with my daily prizes and I have 20 characters on my main account. I mean, who buys feathers anymore? I've been saying for a long time that they should add in the extra slot service and the homestead mining permit. But like Crimsky-Korsakọv says, it doesn't seem as advantageous as it used to be, particularly since founding a guild is free now.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 27, 2023
    Helsa wrote: »
    I actually stopped bothering with my daily prizes and I have 20 characters on my main account. I mean, who buys feathers anymore? I've been saying for a long time that they should add in the extra slot service and the homestead mining permit. But like Crimsky-Korsakọv says, it doesn't seem as advantageous as it used to be, particularly since founding a guild is free now.

Exactly, when they made VIP not necessary to have a guild anymore that became one less reason to buy VIP. But for some reason I still bought a whole year and I'm just hoping they FINALLY update VIP with some new stuff.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Exactly, when they made VIP not necessary to have a guild anymore that became one less reason to buy VIP. But for some reason I still bought a whole year and I'm just hoping they FINALLY update VIP with some new stuff.

I'd otherwise be happy to do my part and keep buying, but I don't want to shop online, because I don't trust myself once that Rubicon is crossed, and the brick-and-mortar stores, near me, don't have the alternative available in any predictable or regular way.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 3
    Crimsọn wrote: »

I'd otherwise be happy to do my part and keep buying, but I don't want to shop online, because I don't trust myself once that Rubicon is crossed, and the brick-and-mortar stores, near me, don't have the alternative available in any predictable or regular way.

Good news, we are finally get a VIP update.
    vt4WMyc.png
    https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90008/producer-s-letter-2024-upcoming-content

Good thing too because come next black friday I was highly considering not buying a whole year anymore like I usually do. It's also interesting that they are making the style tab free? Don't make too much stuff free Nexon because you'll make the VIP pointless to buy. That's been the actual problem with VIP. Not enough incentive to want to get it.
  • ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    edited March 4
    Hi Crimson,

We'll be sharing more information about the new VIP at a later date, but we believe that the revamped features will be satisfactory for those that wish to enhance their fantasy life a bit.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 4
    Elebon wrote: »
    Hi Crimson,

We'll be sharing more information about the new VIP at a later date, but we believe that the revamped features will be satisfactory for those that wish to enhance their fantasy life a bit.

Cool beans.

Also I noticed yall are posting more in the forums. That's rad. :D