Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ego Point Reset Price

Gschoener1Gschoener1
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Feedback and Suggestions
Why the heck is the ego point reset price for spirit weapons based on spirit level? I upgraded one branch of the skill tree to make things easier while I was proffing a weapon and never bothered to reset the points because I didn't feel the need. Now I have to spend 5m to move the spirit onto a different weapon because I used just 85 points? That's not even half of the max amount of points I could have!

It's ridiculous, unfair, and illogical. The price should be entirely based on how many points you've spent that you need reset. Just increase the max points to 200 instead of 196 and charge 25k for every point spent. I think it'd be fair if the 20th Calling quest gave you 7 ego points instead of 3.
Niought