Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giftig is recruiting

XerterXerter
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
in Guild and Party Recruitment
So, I've made this guild years ago and never done anything with it. Guess it's time to get some people to join. It's pretty dead right about now, not gonna lie. But if I don't try to advertise it, it's not gonna change, eh?

So, what do I aim for with this guild? Being social, doing content, and having a good time. True, that's not much, but since this guild is pretty much nothing at this point, nothing is set. Unlimited possibilities.

It's a Europe-friendly guild since I do play during European times.

If you want to get to know me first and see if we vibe, shoot me a message. Don't try to add me. My Friend list is full, and I rarely delete anyone even though they're not playing anymore. You know, memories.

Toodles, Xerter.

Name of the Guild: Giftig
Guildleader: Xerter+Alexina