Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FYNN SYNCC: Summon Time Not Extended (Solved)

DottleDottle
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited January 10 in Help

"I recently sacrificed 10 or more pets to my new Purrling pet to increase the pet summon time on it, but the total summon time never changed. Although I was given a prompt after fynn sync that the time had been extended by 1+ hours the time under the pet page(T) did not change. After the typical time limit my pet was de-summoned due to the summon time running out. Has this ever happened to anyone or has anyone had this issue? I placed a ticket to be sure, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue before and whether it was rectified. I sacrificed 10 pets for the additional summon time and I noticed that at some point no additional time was added to my pet upon syncc. Of course, I stopped with the assumption there was a cap. Assuming I had met the cap I didn't expect to run out of summon time, but sure enough, there is 0 min left on my pet summon time. I'm feeling very disappointed right now and hoping that someone can give me some reassurance while I wait for my ticket to get noticed. "

UPDATE: I wanted to update this for those of you searching for a solution in the event you run across the same misunderstanding as me. I wasn't aware that once you extend the summon time through fynn syncing the extension of time would not take initiate until the next day. So for those of you who didn't get the supposed message it gives you about this or perhaps you just didn't understand it I want you to rest assured. I'm not assuming everyone will be confused about this, but I'm a pretty bright light bulb and this caused confusion for me. Hopefully, someone else will see this post and be rest assured because I couldn't find any information in regards to the delay in adding summon time to a pet. Pets can be expensive, so hopefully others will understand my worry and others' potential worries. I certainly do.

Best wishes Milletians and I hope you know I love you all.

<3 Dottie