Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

tech de duin quest need help

DancerhaukDancerhauk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Bugs and Glitches
okay so no idea how to post a picture but my tech quest reads complete one elite tech mission for urgent request thats the name of the quest so will this be changed since you eliminated the elite mode i already cant kill anything in that dungeon let alone on elite mode

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    I am curious too if that affects anything. Though I did mine before the update via getting a carry in ch1. I might advise you to do the same thing.
  • ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Doing Hard difficulty on Tech Duinn will satisfy the quest's requirement. We've classified it as a text error.

Thanks for letting us know!