Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Age 9 and 19 potions in KR item shop

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 19
    Update: We now have more permanent access to these age 9 and 19 potions via rebirth which you CAN access WITHOUT resetting your levels. Just make sure you UNCHECK reset levels and age.

VNRDPMZ.png

Then just rebirth into a new talent. You don't have to change anything else. Then you will get the age potion selection box. The box and the potion are not tradable between characters on your account unfortunately.

I hope this helps.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited April 4
    So does this mean i keep all my stats the same after i rebirth honey? nothing will change?

atually nevermind i just found out itll still effect my weight so ill just wait for Age 19 potions to be purchasable
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Demoncat wrote: »
    So does this mean i keep all my stats the same after i rebirth honey? nothing will change?

atually nevermind i just found out itll still effect my weight so ill just wait for Age 19 potions to be purchasable

Yes, just make sure you uncheck reset level and age and you will be fine.

Weight is easy to remedy.