Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iced Out - Quest Unable to Be Completed in SM

SoephieSoephie
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Bugs and Glitches
Find a problem within the game. Example: Untranslated Text, Incorrect Skills.
Attempting to complete the Iced Out Quest portion of the pet training skill quest line has halted my progress. When killing bears the bear percentage does not increase. The child damage percentage does still increase.

Open the Bug & Glitch section in the forums and SEARCH. If you find the bug already listed, reply in the thread saying "It happened to me too!" If you did not find the bug listed, continue to step 3.
I did not find this bug listed upon looking through the list.

If you did not find the bug listed, create a new forum post in the Bug & Glitch area.
Title your thread with a summary of the issue.

Add details to the post about the bug. Answer the following questions:
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)

I cannot complete the quest due to the tracker not performing correctly.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Attempt to complete the Iced Out Shadow Mission. The first time I tried to do it the first three bears registered correctly. Upon the child taking damage it got more sporadic when it would mark a bear appropriately before it gave up at the 50% mark. I exited the mission. Restarted it and no progress on bears would be marked. I logged off exited the game and rejoined. I attempted the mission again. No bears would increase the progress bar.

What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect to kill bears and have them increase the progress bar to be able to complete the mission.

You must include visual evidence, such as a screenshot or video. Please use whichever type of media best demonstrates the issue.
Screenshot images are best for static issues, such as a text error. When posting images, you must use either Photobucket, Imgur, Puush, or Tinypic.
Videos are best for issues which involve a specific trigger, such as the inability to complete a specific step of a given quest. When posting a video, you must use Youtube only.

Mabi-Glitch.TGlZb

Please include the in-game name and server of the character experiencing the issue.
Soephie - Erinn

Comments

• SoephieSoephie
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Fun Update. Randomly one day I was able to complete it. But of course the next level with the lions is extremely bugged as well. Often it will not let me progress with gaining Lion Essence and even if it does my puppets are ALWAYS one hit kill even though the lions dont do that much damage. They also spawn with a black health bar when summoned.