Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Disable Appraisal of totem

SamekhSamekh
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Feedback and Suggestions
For the Totem Getting Hard the Mages stone way. Could you possibly allow seal scrolls to be used on this item so I don't accidently appraise it with voight? It kind of makes me nervous going to him for anything and then having this valuable item that can be appraised for some meager exploration exp. Honestly removing the ability to appraise it altogether would be even better. Who thought this would be a good idea it's really just dumb and seems like some kind of trap the dev made to purposely make us sell valuable items by accident. It's like have a button to sell my armor right where I click to repair it because that artifact basically is my armor.