Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

cooking utterly sucks

nathkyonathkyo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
edited February 15 in Feedback and Suggestions
look I'm probably a minority here but the cooking skill completely sucks and so do all cooking quests. if any quest requires cooking is a real letdown to me in the game. Recently doing the recent Valentines event I come to learn that like every cooking quest before it you only have one shot to get the quest right. one of the ingredients is even sold in any of the shops making it impossible to finish the quest . don't get me wrong this game has done a lot but that is the one thing. That I hate about this game and the one quest that I try to avoid like the plague on here. It wouldn't be so bad if I could really get the ingredients and try again but no either be MasterChef are you fill your request first try no redo
  1. cooking skills need to revamp or at least the ability to try again.2 votes
    1. yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. maybe
       0% (0 votes)
    3. no
       50% (1 vote)