Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Conflict! An Unexpected Bug!

WeirdlySweetWeirdlySweet
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Bugs and Glitches
humor me, that title was very creative.

long story short, in the shadow mission Conflict! An Unexpected Battle! the NPCs will attack the player and the summoned pet if both are nearby. i recently ran the mission, was hunting a shadow fighter, and the npc (in an attempt to attack the shadow fighter) hit me and my pet instead. on the brighter side of things, it was hilarious watching my pet fly around them to try and hit the npc back

this is a bug i've noticed in shadow missions before, especially ones involving npcs fighting alongside the player, so i'm wondering if anyone else has encountered these or if anyone has brought it up with the dev team yet