Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

mabinogi Eternity Project Surgestion

Zaris24Zaris24
Hello
As a old player i was wondering when your remakeing the engien going to unreal engien 5
How about give the whole Name system a make over like as it is now
Its really sad and annoying that old an new player cant make a nice charrecter with out haveing to resort to numbers in there name i mean who wants a name with numbers becaus some one have allready taken it, So many diff games out there have like surnames and stuff
this would really change a good deal in the game like i allways prefered Ryudo but now i had to do Ryudo24 and i really prefered Ryudo WInchester as not many use that after Ryudo so but my point any one can use the same name if theres a surname after or maybe makeing like alot other games they have a number system so all chars on ur account well be locked to a number or somthing just an idea
but really the whole Number in name is a killer for some players i know i cant bring friends to the game caus they hate the number thing an well a grafic overhaul would be nice the said lol but still
Some thing to think about when redoing it all
and if u get it all running in Unreal Engien 5 im deffrently coming back caus man it looks awsome

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,755
    It's hard for them to give an exact time frame for when it will come out, but most of the players are guessing 2-5 years.