Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Server Cannot be Reached".

ThywolfeThywolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited March 16 in Technical Support
Hello, hello! I am currently having an issue attempting to access the server. It has been about a year since I last played and attempting to return has been a struggle. When I go to put in my information on the main screen it would do the whole, "Logging in" business then, a few seconds later, "Server cannot be reached". Am I doing something wrong? I put in my email associated with my Nexon Account, along with its password and welp, oof... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time!!

Comments

• ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Hi @Thywolfe ,

Are you saying you're trying to enter your log-in information on the title screen itself? You should only need to enter your log-in credentials on the Nexon launcher or via Steam. Can you clarify which method you're using to launch the game from?