Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Book Bag

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
edited May 5 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey, so this is a minor suggestion/complaint about the book bag, the 3x1 that allows you to hold nothing but books. Annoying mainstream quest books you don't want to toss? They go in there. Hooray. I have one burning question though.

WHY DON'T ALL BOOK-SHAPED ITEMS FIT IN THIS BAG?

Yes, I know they are either books or equipment, but I'm of the mentality that if it's book-shaped, it should be able to go in the book bag. Like Bachram's Potential, for example, of being book-shaped, but not going in the bag. The spell books too.

Can we get a Quality of Life update to fix this please?

Leinei of Erinn
Michael_Mind

Comments

• KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    I think it'd be nice to have something akin to the Dressing Room for books. I enjoy being able to go back and read some of the lore and such, but books really do pile up quickly. Maybe they could make a buildable bookshelf for our homesteads where we can store as many books as we'd like?
    Michael_Mind
  • Michael_MindMichael_Mind
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Kagenokami wrote: »
    I think it'd be nice to have something akin to the Dressing Room for books. I enjoy being able to go back and read some of the lore and such, but books really do pile up quickly. Maybe they could make a buildable bookshelf for our homesteads where we can store as many books as we'd like?

yes please!