Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

final hit quest buged

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
edited March 13, 2017 in Help
i completed the karu dungeon all by myself but the quest is saying i dident ? ----______----

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 13, 2017
    Just making sure but when you completed the dungeon, did you exit it by clicking on the statue? I remember one time I warped out of a dungeon after finishing it and it didn't tag my quest. /facepalm I've also had issues with a quest not being tagged when I was mounted on a pet or someone else pet. :C

I had to run those dungeons again in order to get them tagged properly lol.
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Yes I walked out
    I did mount my Bengal tiger
    In the dungeon
  • ShoogShoog
    edited March 13, 2017
    What was the name of the quest that you are working on? Hopefully this can be figured out. ^^ Was it just this quest? "The True Purpose of the Twin Sword".

Worst case scenario is you may need to file a ticket to ask a GM from customer support to look into the issue if the quest might be broken.

EDIT: OH! By chance have you tried relogging or changing channels to see if the quest will get tagged? For some reason, sometimes quests will not tag until you do that.
    link for the gm please
  • ShoogShoog