Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thunderstorm times please?

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
in Help
I'm on the last part of the final hit quest but I need a thunDerstorm to take a glowing sketch......

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    There used to be several weather trackers available from fansites but those no longer work. :( I think the only thing you can do it hang out in Iria to catch one happening or get the sketch from other players. Sometimes I see them in shops on my server, Mari, for around 50k or even cheaper. Which server are you on? If Mari, then I have one I can mail to you for free.
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    edited March 14, 2017
    I'm on alexina

Roughly how many hours would I need to wait
  • ShoogShoog
    Oh darn, sorry then. :(

I think they are just random. It might take several in real life hours before one appears.

I'm not sure if you know or not, but you can click on the little weather icon to the left of the in game clock to show what the weather will be like every 20 minutes for up to 40 minutes total in game.

gIgbAN2.png
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    http://mabinoger.com/weather.htm
    this dosnt work anymore?
  • ShoogShoog
    I think the timing is off on that timer, unless it was fixed within the last couple months. It didn't have correct timing previously. :(