Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Browsing the forum, this is annoying!

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited March 16, 2017 in Town Square
fnqUpXw.png

shows up every time the page changes

Comments

• AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Used to be a bigger problem with the old forums. Haven't encountered it with the new ones yet though.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    The only issue I had with the old forums were that the pages weren't loading but all you had to do was refresh.

Also have you tried other browsers OP?
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited March 16, 2017
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    The only issue I had with the old forums were that the pages weren't loading but all you had to do was refresh.

Also have you tried other browsers OP?

I started getting that issue on these forums when they switched it back over to BB code. Page is blank till I press refresh.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited March 16, 2017
    Won't even show me notices

On refresh have press log in button but it signs out instantly no matter how much press it
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    It's the wrath of Nexon. You should never have questioned the elf stat buff.

Yes, this is a joke.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Odd, I haven't gotten that error before. I'll keep an eye out for it on my end. o.o