Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art by Bellytuckles (Mari)

BellyTucklesBellyTuckles
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited March 16, 2017 in Art Creations
Hi, I'm Belly :D! This is my first time opening an art shop on here, but I figured some people would be interested in commissioning me ^o^. Let's get into the art stuff now c: .

What I WILL draw:
Pretty much whatever, but if you're not sure about something, go ahead and PM me here (is that a thing on here :o?), in game or on Skype (info for the last two at the bottom).

For those interested, I have more examples of each style, as well as other styles, but for now I'll just post a few to start out with (go ahead and ask to see more though ^u^b).

Style 1: Pixel art! ($1-$3 depending on complexity)
This is by far the quickest for me to do. It doesn't take long (well, depending on what someone wants) and it's the cheapest option :). Backgrounds included upon request at no extra cost too ;D! Keep in mind though, there's only so much detail that can go into pixel art.

d74e24b13824d0a3620c3d98ad61b632.png
7049c9bc4c819b6986317a4289dfc83e.png
6a3b1449a601d04ee51c2dcde21456dd.png

Style 2: Chibis! ($5 w/o BG | $6 with)
I'd recommend this option to people who want something small and cutesy, but also want more detail than what pixel art can provide. It's a nice middleground :D.

fe75f638a2a295a8948ddb88cfbf4127.png
58b3189e196f7cc5d088aa988c8c3526.png

Style 3: Character portraits! ($7 w/o BG | $9 with)
Finally (for now) we have character portraits! These by far take me the longest to do, but I'm able to put more detail into them and it captures the likeness of a character much better. I recommend this option to people wanting a piece that resembles the character of their choosing the most :D.

8f282e6ab4dc334550add4b4084edff8.png
156c8877f061864f4a25216ff31a1da8.png

I'll take as many people as I can, and while I'll try to be quick getting you your art, please be patient with me ^o^.

Payment will be required upon completion and done through PayPal. Be sure to select "No Address Needed" when sending the payment (if you're unfamiliar with it, I can help you with that part ^u^).

Contact info:

The best way to contact me would be through Mabi, replying here or on Skype ^^.

IGN & Server:
Bellytuckles of Mari

Lastly, unless specified otherwise, I reserve the right to repost my art elsewhere (tumblr, twitter etc.). Also, please respect my work and don't claim it as your own :o.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope we can work together to bring you some lovely art c: