Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Seeking Party/Active Guild For Learning Skills

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited March 16, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Requesting aid as follows in order: Collecting Exploration Journal Pages 3&4, IS Pages 1,2,4, FB Pages, and clearing Hailstorm Quest.

4056d1116db64ec89d7545885301c94b.png
a120cf04d1cd471bbab7186a2d96db73.png

Comments

• UtakamoUtakamo
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    My guild can help you out; we usually do alot of runs to collect items like that are always willing to help people train/get needed skills
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Utakamo wrote: »
    My guild can help you out; we usually do alot of runs to collect items like that are always willing to help people train/get needed skills

I'll have to think about it, I'm in Active atm... but no one's actually actively doing any runs. Seriously have 7 Elite passes to use up, but no one's ever said they're up for a run.

• DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030

I'll have to think about it, I'm in Active atm... but no one's actually actively doing any runs. Seriously have 7 Elite passes to use up, but no one's ever said they're up for a run.

I always run sms :D!!!
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited March 24, 2017
    I did offer to help you at one point, but you never responded to me in Active's guild chat.

I have also never seen you in chat regarding Elite runs either. I would be up for some.

I also gave you an easy path for those pages in guild chat before, too.
    Just use adventure seals to buy exploration, buy a statue to go for it, or buy off market.
    The rest of the pages can all the obtained in the same shadow mission, from those living book things.

I can also pretty much just carry you through hailstorm quest since I have a druid elf with a CC4 Fire Wand and a Giant that is strong enough to solo par snow crystal.

You need to be more vocal about needing help, and willing to accept it when someone is trying to give it.