Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Double Monster EXP Weekend

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
During our March 16th maintenance, our updates to the login process caused issues for a number of players with more recently created accounts. We apologize for the error and the unscheduled maintenance that was needed to correct it, and will be compensating all of our players with double Monster EXP for the rest of the weekend.

00Irt-20239d0c-a068-42c5-a6c4-93d4a657e68f.jpg

Double Monster EXP Weekend

Event Dates: 4:00 PM PDT, Friday, Mar. 17 - 11:59 PM PDT, Sunday, Mar. 19

Event Details:

- 2x Monster EXP
Vitolan

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 17, 2017
    YEE!

thanks this was unexpected :) and I appreciate it
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    they haven't have any motive to fix the broken bgm?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hazurah wrote: »
    they haven't have any motive to fix the broken bgm?

They are working on any issues that occurred after yesterday's maintenance. Hopefully it won't be much longer. I miss my BGM too.