Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What do you think i should do (I am banned)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If you are really so self righteous to do this to teach a "lesson", then you are an ass. No sympathy here.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    Leinei wrote: »
    @NekoLily There are however Volunteer Forum Moderators like @Shoog and @Korore that work to maintain the forums in their free time. They have the ability to lock threads.

That's right, but being a Volunteer doesn't mean they're obliged to be active all the time when the staff isn't at work. And this is a plausible motivation of why the post is still here, so we should just wait for some Moderator (Volunteer or not) to see this post
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    edited March 19, 2017
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    @NekoLily There are however Volunteer Forum Moderators like @Shoog and @Korore that work to maintain the forums in their free time. They have the ability to lock threads.

That's right, but being a Volunteer doesn't mean they're obliged to be active all the time when the staff isn't at work. And this is a plausible motivation of why the post is still here, so we should just wait for some Moderator (Volunteer or not) to see this post

Well, yes, but I guess you're missing my point. VFMs aren't bound by the Monday-Friday schedule, so action can still be taken on this before Monday. XD
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    NekoLily wrote: »

You can always Report threads/posts, that way a thread that might need to be closed does not get a bump, plus we can keep things organized.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Unfortunately OP, there's nothing that we can do for you here on the forums. This type of a matter can only be handled through customer support. To prevent any possible issues, the thread will now be locked.
This discussion has been closed.