Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suggestion?

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited August 21, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
heart bags and broken heart bags should come back! and coco mini dress! maybe in a new type of gacha? (edited post it was too long) so yeah! ideas!
Sherri

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    All the Miku!!!!!!

I agree, I would die for a heart bag, and don't have 30m to spend on one.
    AmesenpaiSherri
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    All the Miku!!!!!!

ikr D: i barely have 10m to my name... which is my usual spending monthly.. takes so long to earn it xD

BerryswirlSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    All the Miku!!!!!!

ikr D: i barely have 10m to my name... which is my usual spending monthly.. takes so long to earn it xD

The most I have ever gotten was like 7m. I only have 3m right now I think :(
    I remember the pillow fight event being out a few years back.
    We could actually do it and it wasn't a pay or afk event.
    Only issue is more spawning areas? Waaay too many people camping the areas, i struggled to get feathers or whatever

Oh so thats where the guild titles came from o:
    and i want the miku event T-T
    I wasn't around when it came out and missed out on everything!
    It makes me mad and sad just thinking about it...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Regarding the Miku Hatsune stuff, Nexon NA would have to be allowed to distribute Vocaloid related items, likenesses (back then they were premium character cards, wigs, etc). They would require the permission from whoever holds the licensing for Miku and the others here in the states in order to bring it back, as well as a sort of rehash anyway, given the fact that character customization has changed since then.

According to the Suggestions Code, you're only supposed to submit one idea per thread. This allows for ideas to remain organized. From what I've read, you want the heart-shaped bags, various outfits, and old events to come back. You also want a sort of guarantee for a pair of wings in what amounts to a $10 purchase from the Cash Shop.

If you have 10m in your in game bank, why not go and buy wings from another player? Quite a few of the wings I've seen from the Wing Box have been roughly 1.5m-3m depending on the type.

However, I would like to see some older events make a re-appearance, though the lottery might be a bit complicated given that we usually do all-day hot times now.
    HazurahAmesenpai