Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bug with pet window notes

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
edited March 23, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
So I've had this issue for quite some time, it's not major but it is frustrating. If someone has a work around please let me know. Ok, so first I open the pet window and go to the notes section (I try to keep mine organized). As in the example below;
mabinogi_2017_03_23_002.jpg
If I haven't typed a note on the pet beforehand it works just fine.

If I have, it used to be that I could type before the note, but not delete it. Now it seems I am unable to edit the note at all. Some examples below;
mabinogi_2017_03_23_001b.jpg
mabinogi_2017_03_23_001.jpg

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. This was a known issue that started happening sometime last year. The work around was to CTRL + A which will select all the text (invisibly) and then allow you to erase or type a new note over it. Thank you for making this report though! :) The previous one was lost when the old forums poofed and we needed a new one.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Thank you, and sure.