Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shortcut for pet commands

DeadglareDeadglare
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Feedback and Suggestions
Instead of typing out pet commands, it would be convenient if there's short cut key bind to a list of selectable pet command
Like pressing tab key - a list of pet command will show up and while pressing tab key press either number 1-10 for the pet command to work.

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    What pet commands are you talking about specifically?

I already have commands for my pets to sit, come, open inventory, and desummon. You can also set hotkeys for their cute! action and to search personal shops. Then any skills can be put on your own hotkeys. I'm not sure what else we need.
    Greta