Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ferghus is the best

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited April 9, 2017 in General Chat
0HtkfCU.png

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    The sad thing is, Edern broke my equipment more often than Ferghus, so I'm not surprised. :I
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Xiokun wrote: »
    The sad thing is, Edern broke my equipment more often than Ferghus, so I'm not surprised. :I

Edern is actually Ferghus.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

*insert dramatic music here*
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited April 10, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

*insert dramatic music here*

pacman! pacman eat ur dramatic music!!1

I think Edern has failed more than Ferghus since people never repair at Ferghus. He doesn't get anywhere near as many chances to fail :(
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    20 dura upgraded gathering tools or gear?
    repair one point at time no matter the smith <3