Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Score Scrolls For Jachbiel Fight Are Colored Coded

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
edited December 17, 2016 in General Chat
Green=Lively Song

Grey=Somber

Yellow=Heartwarming

Teal Blue=Nostalgic

Pink=Charming

For those that want to make the fight quick.

Also, clicking on additional requests on the real life weekend for the Cadet apparently gives you another quest to help out another NPC.

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited December 17, 2016
    there's a 60 second cooldown, so colour coding doesn't really matter
    EDIT: nvm, the cooldown is due to my instrument
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    nevyn25
    nevyn25 said:

there's a 60 second cooldown, so colour coding doesn't really matter
    Are you sure you didn't use those ducat instruments that make people dance? I didn't encounter a sixty second cooldown, although Jabchiel plays his music for a ludicrious amount of time.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Blissfulkill

Also, clicking on additional requests on the real life weekend for the Cadet apparently gives you another quest to help out another NPC.
    Are additional requests only on weekends? I really didn't know about them until a friend told me I could do 2 quests just a while ago...

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Miuna
    Miuna said:

Blissfulkill

Are additional requests only on weekends? I really didn't know about them until a friend told me I could do 2 quests just a while ago...

This is nice. So it's possible to finish the book in less than 10 days?! YES!!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Miuna
    Miuna said:

Blissfulkill

That's what the description lead me to believe.