Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Remove items that can't be dropped?

ClaridelClaridel
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited December 17, 2016 in Help
Hey, I've gotten All Skill Reset Capsule (Not Tradeable) x2 from these recent events. Thing is, I have no intention of resetting progress on all my skills, but it won't let me drop, sell, or destroy the items. They also have no expiration timer. How do I get rid of them?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 17, 2016
    You will need to submit a support ticket to have it removed.

Mabi Support
    Claridel
  • ClaridelClaridel
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited December 17, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

That's kind of silly, but okay. Thanks!
  • PhormPhorm
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Claridel
    Claridel said:

Ktty
    Ktty said:

That's kind of silly, but okay. Thanks!
    Alternatively, when you use it, you get the same amount of AP that the specific skill used, and you can re-rank it at any time.

SO, just use it on a skill and re-rank it. Make sure it's not a skill you've almost ranked up though, easier if it's on a skill you've just ranked up.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited December 18, 2016

Alternatively, when you use it, you get the same amount of AP that the specific skill used, and you can re-rank it at any time.

SO, just use it on a skill and re-rank it. Make sure it's not a skill you've almost ranked up though, easier if it's on a skill you've just ranked up.
    This particular capsule will reset all skills, so it probably isn't best to use it unless they just ranked up every skill.
This discussion has been closed.