Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

levelling methods?

dra011dra011
Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
in Help
So with this new Potential System needing us to level i would like to see what methods people use to level and how fast said methods will get to certain levels.

Comments

• ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited April 13, 2017
    Do all your daily missions, Elite if possible. That will net you 60-75 levels right there. Do Daily Lord missions three time to get to around 85-90. Continue on to do Alby advanced hard mode (or Rundal) to get to around 120. About 2-3 hours after rebirthing. Repeat if desired.
    Twelie
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Any way to substitute any of those, or other ideas? Just curious in case there are ways to shake it up.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    How about for level 160-200? I have been stuck in the 150s level for ages now.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    ShouK wrote: »
    How about for level 160-200? I have been stuck in the 150s level for ages now.

They only way is to grind grind grind. Alby/Rundal Adv Hardmode is pretty good exp vs time wise.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    dra011 wrote: »
    So with this new Potential System needing us to level i would like to see what methods people use to level and how fast said methods will get to certain levels.

MA spam is the fastest way and is a good source for constant EXP (even faster than Alby/Rundal Adv HM). Get yourself combat exp pot and go with family members (for more %)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    They only way is to grind grind grind. Alby/Rundal Adv Hardmode is pretty good exp vs time wise.
    Why so many people suggested the hm dungeon? The dungeon pass is a pain to get o.o
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    ShouK wrote: »
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    Why so many people suggested the hm dungeon? The dungeon pass is a pain to get o.o

On top of that, the exp isn't really that "much".
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I agree with MA spamming, great way for earning exp and gold. It also has no daily restrictions or special passes, just 10k gold which you can easily make back from finishing it.
  • AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Conflict spam is the best way to get decent gold and exp.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Daily Saga, Homestead Dragon Daily...