Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher broken?

RiwerRiwer
Mabinogi Rep: 725
edited April 19, 2017 in Technical Support
I heard that one of my friends got onto mabi after the maintenance and so me and another friend tried to log on. However, we both encountered this 74fb1361e0fb49c580598a91874b27b6.png
After clicking "OK", none of the games would appear at the top. I've tried accessing them by finding it on the bottom and clicking "Game Page". This doesn't load anything.
I tried restarting my launcher and my pc to see if that would fix it. It did not.
Another thing is that it loads a lot slower than it usually does.
[EDIT]
The launcher just told me to restart for an update, It did the update and the same thing happens except I get this error.d24cca3fcf5d4ab380ff6775e8b97ce4.png

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Seems so, it won't recognize my account for login. I got past the first login screen for the launcher but the game login isn't reading my account name as valid.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited April 19, 2017
    Same. When I login to the website (You really have to jump hoops to attempt to do that) I get "We are experiencing an error with the back end API, please try again later."

EDIT: Works now.